Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tropical Oasis for Color Challenge #3

Hello Stampers! Today's card share is compliments of Stampin' Up!s Color Challenge this week. I knew the minute I saw the colors that this was the Designer Series Paper I was going to use. I just love those cars! I've been using each color palette in my weekly Facebook Live. Please make sure you give it a try as well and don't forget to tag it #keepstamping so all of our photos go to one place. 

And here is the color palette- Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. You don't have to use all of them. Use what you can and mostly just HAVE FUN! 

The inside of my card needed a little DSP too!

Here's the replay of my video in case you missed it: 
Isn't that fun?! Won't you please join us? I can't wait to see what you make!

Happy Stamping!
~Kim~
#keepstamping
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment