Friday, July 8, 2016

Anniversary Card

Good morning stampers! It is really humid here in Illinois today. The forecast is stormy so it's a great day to be in the craft room.

Today I'd like to share the card I made for hubby for our anniversary.


I started with a Night of Navy cardstock base. I stamped one of the Timeless Textures stamps on the background  with Night of Navy ink and wrapped it in a piece of Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon

I cut out one of the Layering Circle Framelit Dies in Chocolate Chip CS using my Big Shot. I also cut out one of the Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies from the Affectionately Yours DSP with the Big Shot. I heat embossed the numbers from the Number of Years stamp set  in Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder and cut them out with the Large Numbers Framelits on the Big Shot. 

The Happy Anniversary Sentiment is also from the Number of Years stamp set; stamped in Chocolate Chip ink inside the Thoughtful Banners stamp and punched out with the Duet Banner Punch. The "I Love You" sentiment in the card is also from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. 

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Have a wonderful day. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment