Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hello everyone :)

I've been slacking off in my posting again :-/ Life just seems to get in the way. Then my laptop I use at night crapped out on me, yadda, yadda, yadda. It's always something, isn't it? Anyhow, I'm back for tonight, but I will be heading to Pennsylvania tomorrow to attend Linda Bauwin's Stampin' in the Woods retreat. That's right, an ENTIRE weekend devoted to nothing but Stampin' Up! products and like-minded individuals - not to mention all set on beautiful Lake Erie! I can't wait to see Lake Erie in it's thawed state. The last SITW I attended was in March and the lake was frozen.

Speaking of Linda Bauwin (who just so happens to be my famous Upline ;)  ) My card today is an oldie that I CASEd from one of her Stamp of the Month kits (you can find them here). I've been wanting to try this belt fold card for a while and the Awesomely Artistic stamp set happened to work out beautifully with it! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I hope you enjoy it too!




I'm sure I'll be back on Monday with all kinds of new projects and ideas after this weekend retreat! Happy Stamping!

Kim

Products used:
Happy Happenings
Awesomely Artistic
Pink Pirouette CS
Pear Pizzass CS
Word window punch - retired (but you could use the Classic Label Punch)

1 comment: