Thursday, August 25, 2016

Class card #1- Tunnel Anniversary

I held a class on Tuesday and had 16 beautiful ladies attend! Unfortunately I only got a pic of the 4 from the afternoon class. Sorry girls, I'm slacking in my photo ops dept!

Onto the card.

The first card in this class was CASEd from a lovely card that was mailed to me for my birthday. Lori Helvick is the creator and you can visit her blog here.  The card I CASEd is here. Isn't it Lovely???!!! Lori does beautiful work!

And here is my rendition of Lori's card:



I started with an 8 ½" x 5 ¼" piece of So Saffron Cardstock and stamped the vine image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in So Saffron ink on the front. I adhered an 8 ¼"x 5" sheet of Whisper White Cardstock to the So Saffron after stamping the sentiment from the Grateful Bunch in the center. Then I scored it on my Stampin' Trimmer and adhered it to the card base. Next I took an  8 ¼"x 5" piece of Flirty Flamingo, scored it at 4 ¼" and from both ends at 2 1/8" then I centered my Layered Oval Framelits over the center line and ran it through my Big Shot - keeping the oval to use on the front of the card. Then I added some interest to the right side of the Flirty Flamingo using an embossing folder.

The front was done with the Layering Oval Framelits, Number of Years Stamp Set, Flower Shop stamps and coordinating Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch and Peek-A-Boo Peach Ruched Ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear from you just to know someone is reading my blog :)

Happy Stamping!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog Kim and thank you for the shout out!! Glad you liked the card.....Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Lori! I appreciate the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete