Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Barrel Racer Block

Sooo, what's better than crafting when you love it? Crafting items with pictures of other things you love of course! Hobby-wise, my first love has always been horses. I eat, sleep, live & breathe horses. When I first thought about making these blocks, my goal was to make ones that would sell if I set up a table when I go camping & trail riding. Of course I'm happy to branch out from there ;)

This is the second block I've ever done. I was elated when it was finished! I posted it on Facebook and it sold for a Christmas present right away. Imagine my giddiness! Thank you Edith!

"If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life." I'm not sure I could make a living at this, but I won't know until I try, right?!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment