Monday, January 23, 2017

Cool Treats

This is the second card we made in Saturday's class. Doesn't that fudge on the cone look like you could just take a bite out of it?! YUM!!!

We started with a Soft Sky base and layered a pieces of Chocolate Chip & Watermelon Wonder cardstocks on it. I added a strip of the Tasty Treats DSP along the left side of the Watermelon Wonder. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Cool Treats bundle and layered it on a piece of Soft Sky cardstock after cutting it out with the layered oval framelits. I die cut the ice cream cone from the Cool Treats bundle on a piece of Sahara Sand and Peek-A-Boo Peach cardstocks. I added an Enamel Embellishment under the sentiment.

                                    

The best part, imho, is the shiny chocolate coating on the cone. I created that effect by adding some glossy accents to the chocolate. Yum, yum, YUMMY!



And of course we have to have some stamping inside the card and on the envelope ;)
I hope you've enjoyed today's card. We sure had fun making it! If you live close to the Princeton, IL or Peru, IL area and would like to join us for a class. Please contact me! If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demo (no matter where you live ) I'd be happy to be your demonstrator!

Have a stamp-happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment