Monday, January 9, 2017

My New Passion

What started out as a Christmas gift has turned into a new passion for me and this is the block that started it all. I have one of those beautiful, wonderfully-talented Sister-In-Laws that has it all and can make anything herself. What do you get someone like that for Christmas??? You don't. You make her something special from the heart. I've been wanting to try glass etching for a long time now. While I can't say that I'm great at it, I can say that I'm loving it. I'm having FUN! And isn't that what crafting is all about?



I love it when work is a labor of love. It doesn't feel like work that way. In the next couple of months I'll be sharing both lighted blocks and cards on my blog. Who knows what I might come up with next. Whatever it is, I hope to make it FUN!

Happy Crafting,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment