Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Graduation Card #2

I wanted to share one more graduation card that I made. This one was for a very dear high school friend's son who just happened to graduate from our Alma Mater. 

Thankfully, I had some leftover Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, but my biggest score here was finding the Rockridge Rockets designer paper that I bought many, many moons ago (like 15 😮!) I knew I kept it around for a reason! 😉

 I cut the numbers out of gold glitter paper using the Large Number Framelits. I made the tassel out of old Blackberry Bliss thick baker's twine and white embossing floss. I adhered the tassel using one of our White Perfect Accents popped up with a Stampin' Dimensional

I finished the card with the sentiment from the B.Y.O.P. stamp set.

To all graduates near & far...CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement! May life be everything you hoped for and more! 

Tomorrow's a BIG day for those of us who work for Stampin' Up! Our new catalog is being released to the public which means you all have the opportunity to see and buy new products!!! WOOHOO!

If you're already my customer and need a catty, please see me. If you're not, but would like to order, I would love to meet you and get a new catty to you. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment