Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Terese & Sue's Swap Cards

I have two cards to share with you today that I received in a swap with my fellow Stray Ducklings. The first one was made by Terese Burdette using the Beautiful You stamp set.
I just love how Terese used paper piecing to make the dress & hat match the paper. Such a nice card!



The second card was made by Sue Boerner (http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinsueb/blog) Sue used the Moroccan Designer Series Paper on her card. 
And guess what??? The Moroccan DSP is on clearance right now. Get yours before it runs out!
And that's all I have for this first Tuesday of May. I hope you've enjoyed today's card share. Please leave me some love in the comments below if you did (It makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself!) LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment