Friday, May 26, 2017

Succulent Garden

Yay! We made it to Friday! 😁
And it's the Friday before a holiday weekend! WOOHOO! I hope you all have grand plans!

Today I'll be sharing the last card from my most recent class. It's a Succulent Garden creative fold. Unfortunately at this writing, the Succulent Garden DSP has sold out, but you can use any Designer Series paper of your choice for the same effect. That's probably one of the best things I love about Stampin' Up! Everything matches! Just pick the Designer Series Paper of your choice, grab some coordinating cardstock, cut and viola! instant card! Believe it or not, this card came together quick and easy because of that. It looks time-consuming because all of the layers, but it wasn't. 

The succulent was made using the Blossom Bunch Punch which is 50% off right now while supplies last! Hurry and get yours before they run out! 
The sentiments are both from the Suite Sayings stamp set.

My nephew & I are headed for a fun-filled weekend of camping and horseback riding. I hope you all enjoy your weekend as well and don't forget to take some time to remember your loved ones who have passed.

God Bless,
~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment