Monday, June 19, 2017

Beachside Support

Good Morning Happy Stampers! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend filled with activities that you love. I sure did and I'm so thankful for this blessed life I live! 

Today's card has been around the web a few times since the June 1st release of the new Stampin' Up! catalog. It's obvious that everyone loves it from the exposure it's gotten. It's all over Pinterest. 

We made this card in class last Tuesday and the ladies seemed to love it. 


I'm off to meet a couple of wonderful ladies that I don't get to see very often. One of them just bought a house so that she can keep her elderly horse at home. It's her first place in the country and I'm so happy for her!!!

I hope you all have a Marvelous Monday!
~Kim~

Cardstock: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
Ink: Memento Black, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Stamp Sets: High Tide, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Heartfelt Sympathy
Other: White Stampin Chalk Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment