Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams meets Definitely Dahlia

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday! :)
I trust you all made it through Monday and are on the countdown to the weekend.

Today, I'd like to share my favorite card from our last class. I've been wanting to die cut those dragonflies from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies in the Silver Glimmer Paper for a long time and I finally got to it! Aren't they beautiful against that Perfect Plum cardstock?!


The Definitely Dahlia flower stamp makes a bold statement inside the card and the So Saffron was the perfect color to make the card pop IMHO. 


I had trouble figuring out how I wanted to accent the card. I ended up popping some dots out of the glimmer paper with my 1/8" punch and adding some Clear Wink of Stella to the flower. I hope you can see the shimmer in the bottom picture. It's so pretty! :) 


That's it for now. We're having some BEAUTIFUL weather here in Illinois today. I think I'm gonna take advantage of it and find a pony or two to antagonize ride. 😄
We have to ride we can around these parts otherwise if you wait 5 minutes, the weather changes! 

Tomorrow, I will start sharing the cards we made at our Basket Swap on Saturday. Wait till you see the beautiful cards these talented ladies designed! 

Until then, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment