Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lovely Friends Basket Weave Card

Happy Wednesday!
I had an awesome stamp class yesterday with some very lovely ladies that I am proud to call friends now. The friendships I've made because of ink and paper never cease to amaze me. These women are all so thoughtful and caring. I love the time we share together!
I will have more posts about the projects we made in the days to follow. 

Today I'd like to share a creative fold card I made after Splitcoaststampers featured an awesome tutorial.  It's called the basket weave card and you can find the tutorial HERE. I knew I had to try it and I knew I had to do it with one of my stamp sets from the new catalog. I chose to use Lovely Friends and I must admit, I LOVE the way this one turned out (pun intended)!


I also used the new Fresh Fig cardstock for the base. The sentiment is inked in Fresh Fig as well and the flowers are stamped in Fresh Fig, Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi. I'm ecstatic with the way this color combination turned out! The final touch was the bow made with Very Vanilla Lace Trim


The fold reminds me of lattice in this pic. Lattice and flowers go together well, so I think this combination was a hit (of course I'm biased, but.... 😉)

Well, that's it for this crafty Wednesday. I hope you find time to be creative today! 

Happy Stamping! 
~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment