Monday, January 21, 2019

Swaps


Hey there Happy Stampers! 
Okay, maybe not so happy since it's Monday?
Boo! Hiss!

Hopefully today's card will cheer you up :) 
I am attending a paper crafting retreat the first weekend in March and I just finished my swaps!
Say What??? Six weeks early??? 
YEP!!! And I'm super happy about it! 😀😁😀😁

 My goal with this swap was to use both the Varied Vases Bundle & the Vibrant Vases stamp set in addition to using some of the beautiful designer series paper I have. 
I'm happy to say that I accomplished both goals! 
 I had 66 cards to complete so I was able to get lots of variety on these cards. The Stamparatus was my best friend! It helped me to keep everything lined up perfectly!



And there you have it - many, many vases along with combinations of DSP from Tranquil Textures and Twinkle Twinkle.

Now I have time to clean the house!
Hubby will appreciate that more than you know.
And now I'm booing and hissing right along with you! LOL!

~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment