Thursday, January 10, 2019

Love Card for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello and welcome to another edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle! 
Today we are showcasing new items in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. 
My favorite cards are usually fun folds. I love this new take on the old favorite bridge fold. 
Using the Springtime Impressions die cut changed this from a straight bridge fold to a fancy one. 
Cool huh?!

Check out the shine on that Lovely Lipstick foil paper!!! It's FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase!


I don't do double bows very often. I need to do more of them. I love how nice this looks with the All My Love ribbon. 

Oh so shiny! :) 

I added a place to write your personal message on the back. I love to write notes to the recipients of my cards <3 

See how it folds nice & flat?

And it slides right into a regular sized A2 envelope! 



"Who are the Stray Ducklings?" you may be asking. We're a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from North Central Illinois who like to share everything Stampin' Up! related and when we get together feathers fly because we have so much fun! We love what we do and we love sharing it with YOU! Please visit all of my friends below and leave us some love. It's very rewarding to get comments on our blogs! 
~Happy Stamping!~



Debbie Kramer

Nancy Legate

                             Kim Baker <-----you are here

Lori Helvick

Sue Boerner



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment