Sunday, March 10, 2019

Easter Bunny for the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Well Hello There!
Welcome to our Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. Whether you got here from Nancy Legate's blog or you're starting with mine, I'm so glad you're here! 

This month our theme is Spring and don't these little bunnies make it feel Spring-ish? I just think they're adorbs! 


My card was CASEd from Stesha Bloodhart. You can see her's HERE. I loved it from the moment I saw it and she even provides a tutorial! How nice is that?!
Anyhow, I added some different colors, but the gist is the same. I love how she made the sentiment piece with all the different elements behind it. She really thinks outside the box!


Sorry for the blurry pic. 
Of course the inside and envelope needed a bunny too 
(you know how they multiply.... *snicker!*)  

That's it for my Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle share. Please Waddle on to Debbie Kramer 's blog next. I'm sure she's got something beautiful to share. A complete list of all bloggers can be found below.

Would you like to be part of one of the greatest group of people I've ever met? I can't imagine my life without my Duckling sisters. This group is so caring, uplifting and motivating. I'd love to have you join my team and join us in all of our fun activities. Even if you don't live in Illinois, you can still take advantage of getting $175 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99!!! 
There's absolutely no catch. 
You get the FREE $76 worth of products and have no other obligations at all. 
I promise - pinky swear even!

You can see all the details by clicking HERE.

Until next time, 

~Happy Stamping!~






                             Kim Baker  <---You Are Here






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment