Sunday, March 17, 2019

Thinkin' Green & Happy Birthday Linda!!!!

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day, but more importantly, 
Happy Birthday to my dear friend Linda Pohl!
Linda introduced me to card making several years ago. Needless to say, she helped make me an addict! LOL! 
Thanks Linda! I hope your birthday is spectacular! 

Today's card is, of course, a St. Patty's day one. We made this card at the retreat I attended two weekends ago using the Amazing Life stamp set. 


 Isn't it adorable?! And, it's even a fun fold! Pretty awesome in my book ;) 
Check out the way we used the Gingham Gala DSP (Designer Series Paper) not only on the card, but to decorate the envelope flap as well. 


 3 little Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins add a bit of flair to the inside of the card. 
Of course we can't forget to add a li'l stampin' to the front of the envelope. 


 Last but definitely not least, we popped the middle clover up on a dimensional and added some Wink of Stella to bling it up. 
Cute huh?

So.Much.Fun.

Wouldn't you like to join in on the fun? Wouldn't you love to get $76 worth of FREE stamps and/or stamping supplies with no obligation to sell whatsoever? Check out this great offer 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment