Friday, March 15, 2019

Let It Ride & Flowering Desert again

Happy Friday!
It's now safe to share these cards with you. The recipients have received them :) 
After our trip to Apache Junction, AZ last month I came home and made these for a few special people to thank them for their hospitality while we were there. 


The desert had gotten a lot of rain this year and was actually green, hence the touches I added. I got to ride 2 out of 3 full days we had there. It was a true blessing and I am so grateful. And, I even got to see the wild horses - BONUS! 


I can't wait to go back. Meanwhile, I'll relive it using my Let It Ride and Flowering Desert stamp sets. The release of these two sets had great timing in my life. 
So.Much.Fun!


Here are just a couple of pics from our adventure (don't wanna bore you too much, LOL!)



It was incredible and hubby even rode with us the first day :) 

Back to crafting! If I can help you in any way or you'd like to buy the supplies to make these cards, please click on any of the links below. 

And just a reminder....only 2 more weeks left to earn FREE items during Sale-A-Bration and/or get $176 of product for $99 just for purchasing the Starter kit. 

Until next time
Happy Stamping! 




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment