Saturday, August 10, 2019

Fun Fold for the August Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello and welcome to the August edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. This month we're focusing on Fun Folds. I learned this Easiest Pocket Card Ever fold from Connie Stewart. Her post is HERE.  It's quick and easy and fun 😉


We did this fold in my August class using retired DSP (Designer Series Paper) as a bonus card. Today I am featuring it using current DSP out of our Annual Catalog. 

I just love those colorful feathers! The Bird Ballad paper is so pretty!

Please be sure to check out my fellow duckling friend's blogs and leave us some love. We love hearing from you!



                           Kim Baker  <---you are here


Product List







2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I haven't seen this one yet... will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ***WARNING*** It's addictive! It goes together so quickly that it's fun to keep making them! :o LOL

      Delete