Saturday, August 17, 2019

Sunflower Pocket Card

Hello there! I hope this post finds you all well. I just LOVE today's card. I know, I know, another pocket card, but I just couldn't resist. That fold is so easy! I attended my friend Cassie's bridal shower last weekend. Her engagement pictures were taken in a field of sunflowers so I just couldn't resist the urge to put sunflowers on her card. And, I just HAD to use some of that beautiful Peacock DSP!


Isn't it beautiful?! Each flower consisted of 4 punch outs from the daisy punches, one circle punch and the leaf punch. Super fun! The Blessed sentiment and the die cut piece are from the To a Wild Rose Bundle. 


The envelope and the sentiment piece both had to sport that beautiful DSP as well. 


I just stuck a glue dot on the back of the gift card to make it slide in and out. The inside sentiment is from the Wonderful Moments stamp set. 

I hope you have time to make something fun this weekend! 

~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment