Friday, August 2, 2019

Mama Duck's 20th Anniversary Box Card

The leader, Lori Helvick (aka: Mama Duck) of our wacky, wonderful group of waddling Stray Ducklings just celebrated her 20th anniversary with Stampin' Up! 
She deserved a very special card for this very special occasion. My inspiration came from a card that Debbie Henderson made using the Mini Shipping boxes from Stampin' Up. 
I *had* to add the ducklings from Fable Friends and of course a UPS man delivering Stampin' Up! boxes from the You Always Deliver stamp set. The It Starts with Art bundle and Crafting Forever stamp sets are the main stars, but I also used Family Party (numbers), Well Said (Anniversary) and the Merry Christmas dies (Happy) for the sentiment. 
I think I went a bit crazy.
I just got going and couldn't stop...
And we need some sparkle...Thank you Wink of Stella pen! LOL
Back view.
Showing more sparkle while folded flat.
I had to make my own envelope using the retired Envelope Punch board. The card was a bit too big for our regular A2 envelope. 

Side Note: I used random Stampin' Blends but you could use any coloring medium.

That's it for today. A big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR MAMA DUCK (Lori Helvick)
QUUUUUUUUUUAAAAACK!!! 

~HAPPY STAMPING!~


Product List

5 comments:

  1. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Always LOVE your work!!! This is so very C@@L!!! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention... the duckies are PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always you knocked it out of the park. You are so creative! Happy anniversary Lori.

    ReplyDelete