Monday, July 29, 2019

Triangle Flapped Fun Fold

Happy Monday!!!!
Grumble, grumble, groan...
I have a fun card for you today though!
Pretty cute, eh? Kinda livens up this dreary Monday, doesn't it?

This was one of our class cards too. I think the participants really liked it. 
Check out how I used our pearlized doily. I wanted to make it look like she was walking on a rug. 
It just makes me happy when I look at her. I can't help but smile. 
This card folds flat for mailing in a business-sized envelope. 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

This is probably my only post for this week. My favorite nephew and I are headed out to camp with the horses for the first time this Summer and he already goes back to school in a couple weeks. It's been a sad summer for horseback riding and camping, so we're gonna take advantage where we can!

~Happy Stamping!~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment