Sunday, July 7, 2019

Mike's Birthday Card

A HUGE shout-out to Julie Davison! She saved me this time. You see, hubby's birthday is the 4th of July and I have been so busy trying to move into my new craft room that I hadn't had time to make him a card. Then, voila! Julie posted this beautiful card on her blog three days before hubby's birthday!

 It was meant to be! I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) it.  However, I HAD to change the sentiment. Hubby pokes great fun at me because every time I make him a card I take it back to show at classes or meetings. He conveniently forgets that long ago he told me that it was better for me to write on a post-it note because those are easier to carry with him in his travels. This time, no post-it notes were used or harmed in any way - hence the inside sentiment, LOL! 

The Here's A Card stamp set was just what I needed to finish my gift to him. The Sailing Home lighthouse and anchor were perfect for my Navy man. Isn't it befitting that such a patriotic man was born on the 4th of July? He's definitely a firecracker!!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment