Saturday, July 20, 2019

Lace Class Card

Good Morning! 🌞
I hope this weekend finds you well. It's VERY hot here in Illinois. We've been having heat indices up to 110°!!! 😓 I feel so bad for the people and animals that have to be out in it. 😥
I, however, choose to be in a climate-controlled environment crafting! 
We had a great class this week that started with this card. 
It's a very, very simple card but I love the simple elegance of it. That beautiful Petal Pink ribbon against the Mossy Meadow Cardstock really draws my attention. Lo & behold there's a beautiful Petal Pink DSP (Designer Series Paper) in the Perennial Essence pack. The class attendees really liked that paper!
The Woven Heirlooms stamp set is so elegant too! I just love it!
This is simple stamping at it's finest. 
Now, go stamp something! 
See ya soon!
~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment