Thursday, November 28, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

As I sit and reflect over all I'm thankful for on this day, first and foremost is a God that answers prayers, maybe not the way we want him to, but the way He sees fit. I am grateful for all of my family, friends and the furkids that He has blessed my life with. I am so, so, grateful that He has provided all of us with the means for food, clothing and shelter. 

So. Much. Gratefulness.

I am thankful for our troops that keep us safe and for living in a free country thanks to those troops and our government. 

And, I am grateful for all of you who take precious time out of your day to read my posts, comment and support me in my endeavors. I have made so many wonderful friends in this inky adventure with Stampin' Up! I've been able to go places and fellowship with lots of wonderful people - all because of ink and paper. 

So, on this Thanksgiving Day, please know that I am grateful for each and every one of YOU. YOU help me get to do what I love. 

God Bless each and everyone one of you. 
💕💗💙💜💛

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment