Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas Cards for the Stray Ducklings December Blog Waddle

Ho!Ho!Ho!
It's time for the Stray Duckling's blog waddle! I just flew in from Florida so I'm trying to catch up. My feathers are really flyin' right now ;)  Anyhow, you may have gotten here from Sue Boerner 's blog or you may be starting with mine. Either way I'm happy you're here! 

Our them this month is Christmas and I don't know of any bundle in the Holiday Catalog that makes easier Christmas cards than the Perfectly Plaid Bundle. 
Quick, simple, adorable! Don't you think?!
I was inspired to make this fold after I saw a pop out fold that Linda Bauwin did last year. You can see it HERE
Since I did my fold differently, mine doesn't fold up the same way her's does. 
I love taking different ideas and switching them around to make something similar yet different. 
This card works with all kinds of Designer Series Paper and all different punches. 

Won't YOU give it a try? I'd love to see what you create! 
Sheryl Diemer is next on our blog waddle. I can't wait to see what she's sharing with all of us!



Kim Baker


Just a reminder.....

FREE SHIPPING 
for 24 hours on Wednesday December 11th (12:01am-11:59pm MST)


***Please note - that's MST. CST will be 1am 12/11/19-12:59am 12/12/19***
Product List

4 comments: