Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Star

Hello there! I hope you are all doing well on this eve of Christmas Eve. Are you all ready for Christmas? I am, but I've been under the weather for a few days. I've been a bit zoned out. However, last night was the last night of a live Nativity Scene in a community not far from ours so my good friend, Barb, and I drove over to see it. It was pretty darn cool! I'll add some pics to the bottom of this post so you can enjoy it as well.

Today's card is one we made in one of my classes. 
Isn't it pretty?! I love all the copper accents. AND the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements are on clearance right now! Get them HERE before they're gone!
Look at that shine. Gotta have some bling!
And of course we need to stamp inside the card & on the envelope ;)
I still can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow already! 

And as promised, pics of the Live Nativity Scene

 Check it out...camels in Illinois! How cool is that?!

 I wish this picture of the angels would've been better :(





Card Supplies

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment