Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!!! Fancy Snowman Contest Card

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
While most people have lots of festivities going on today. Hubby & I don't. So, I wanted to show you my favorite card I made this holiday season. It's a CASE from Bronwyn Eastley It's a double pop-up gate fold with a slider. 
Pretty cool, eh? And, time intensive ;) But, the end result was so worth it. 
Can you see how the snowflakes were hanging down independently? They are mounted on Window Sheet strips. 

And some puff paint on the tree :) 

A close-up of the slider
And the happy snowman juggling the snowballs was all done on a window sheet as well. 
See the video below so you can see how he moves. 
All this and it still folds up into a regular envelope. I'm not gonna lie, it was a very tight fit, but it did fit! 


Here's a video on how the slider works. Sorry, it's a rough video. It's hard to hold the camera and slide the slider at the same time, but you'll get the gist of it. :) 



I did not win the contest, however, this card went to a recipient at the Ronald McDonald house. I just hope it brought a smile to a child's face and someone got some enjoyment out of it ๐Ÿ’–

From Our House to Yours
A Very Merry Christmas!!!
๐ŸถRascal, Leo & Kalli ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment