Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Snowman Flip Flap

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!
I'm sure most of you are prepping for the fun to come. We are going to spend today with loved ones and have a quiet Christmas Day at home. 

Today I want to share a card that is all the rage this season - the Flip Flap card. It was a big hit in class! 
It's kind of like the old Waterfall cards where there are 3 or 4 flaps but this card only has one. I love it because it's fun and interactive.

My friend who received this for Christmas loved it too! She even messaged me! ;) 


I love that a simple card can touch the lives of others. I feel like God put us on this Earth to do just that! How I love to make people smile! 😁 Doesn't this snowman just want to make you smile? I think he's simply adorable. And the puff paint on the snowballs & ground just make a fun effect, don't you think?! 

A message reveals when the tab is pulled. Cool huh?

And no card is complete without some decorating inside and on the envelope (imho, of course 😉) 

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! 

Hugs, 
~Kim~  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment