Thursday, November 21, 2019

OnStage 2019 Swaps

Hello there Happy Stampers! 
It's been a while. I was struggling to get swaps made for our big OnStage Local event last weekend. Today I'd like to share half the swaps I made with you. These joy fold cards were a CASEd from my good friend and fellow Stray Duckling, Kelly Irish. Kelly sent me this birthday card back in August. I switched some of the paper and ribbon and they were a HUGE hit in Lansing last weekend :) 

I couldn't wait to use our 2018-2020 In-Colors for this project. They're so vibrant - perfect for birthdays, don't you think?!
And you know me and fun folds :) 
This is Grapefruit Grove. 

Lovely Lipstick

Pineapple Punch

Call Me Clover

I didn't get a single picture of Blueberry Bushel, but you can see it in the first picture. 
The swirl is from the unicorn set Leave a Little Sparkle.

Click on any link below and it'll take you to my online store

~Happy Stamping!~




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment