Wednesday, July 22, 2020

July Class in the Mail

Hello Happy Stampers! 

I finally got all of the cards designed for the July Class in the Mail and for the FIRST time, I've decided to offer to the public instead of just my class attendees. From the moment I saw this bundle in the Annual Catalog, I knew I had to have it. It's absolutely ADORBS, versatile and FUN!!!! I was giddy with excitement each time I designed a card for this class. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Without further ado, I give you the Nothing's Better Than Bundle Class in the Mail.



Just like previous months, everything will be cut, die cut, and mailed to you with a PDF on how to complete each card. You will need to use stamps from your stash or order the following stamps that I used:

Nothings Better Than Stamp Set  #152507   $22 (You can get the bundle for 10% off! #154061 $46.75)
Pattern Play Stamp Set #152729   $14 (You can get the bundle-which includes letter dies for 10% off! #154087 $45)

Class fee is $20 which includes shipping. Email me at paintfancy@yahoo.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice. This class is only available until July 30th. The sooner I receive payment, the sooner I can start cutting for you! :)  
   You don't want to miss out on this fun class!

    ***Tutorial Only - $10*** 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you soooooo much!!!

Cyber Hugs!
Kim
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment