Friday, July 10, 2020

Flapped Quarter Fold Pop-Up Card for the July Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Hello Stampers!
Today I'd like to share my spin on a popular fun fold card for our July Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. 
I had seen a Quarter Fold Pop-Up card made by Libby Fens on our Demonstrator site. Then Julie Davison made a couple of her own and I really wanted to try them. I've made two other ones that you can view HERE & HERE. I love this fold. It's easy but has a WOW factor. 
I made this card for a challenge so I wanted to change it a bit to put my own personal touches on it. I added flaps on the ends & another "bendy" layer for the sentiment. 
This card turned out to be a bit busier than the other two, but bird's nests are suppose to be hidden in the trees, right?! LOL I love the birds from the Birds & Branches set - just stamp and go. No coloring involved. 
...and those eggs! Aren't they the cutest?! The die cut cuts 3 out at a time. I love it!
Some cutouts from the Forever Greenery Suite.



And last but not least, a panel to write on on the back of the card. 

And that's it for my Blog Waddle Submission. Won't you please waddle along to see what beautiful creations my fellow ducklings have made for you today? 

                               Kim Baker  <---you are here :) 
Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner






Product List

3 comments: