Monday, July 27, 2020

Paper Players Sketch Challenge

Hello there Paper Crafting friends! Today I'm playing along with the Paper Players Sketch Challenge. It's a fun one that's not hard to do at all. Won't you join us?

I used the Back on Your Feet set again. The animals are so cute :) 

Here's our sketch for the challenge
Not too difficult, right? You can do it! Let's see what YOU create!

A little decorating on the envelope and inside the card and it's all done. 
Easy Peasy!

What will you stamp?

That's it for me today. I hope your day is filled with inky fingers and lots of smiles!
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love your paper choices. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the little cloud detail. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete