Monday, August 10, 2020

Fun Fold for the August Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle


Hello and welcome to the August edition of the Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle. 
This month we're featuring Fun Folds and I can't wait to see what all of my duckling sisters post!
I'm posting a really fun card that I made during a ZOOM session with my friend and fellow duckling, Nancy Legate. Nancy makes it fun for us demos. We're usually so busy planning and cutting for others that we seldom just take time to make cards for fun. She cured that problem for us. We get together weekly to enjoy some sisterhood and lots of laughs. 
This card is a corner fun fold with a bookmark addition. Isn't it adorable? Those Zany Zebras are so cute! And, as if the card on a shelf isn't a cute enough decoration, you can use the corner bookmark for years to come! See how it just sits on the corner of the card above? That's how it sits on your book's page to mark where you are reading. 

So.Much.Fun!
The stripes are from the Pattern Play stamp set. They work perfectly with the zebras, don't you think?

I hope you enjoyed my card share today. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~




In case you get lost while waddling, here's a list of our participants. 

                                                     Kim Baker <----You are here :) 






Product List

4 comments:

  1. C@@L❣ LOVE It! Thanks for your kind words too... you're too nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design and card! I will put this on my list of cards to CASE! Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete