Thursday, August 13, 2020

Grumpy Cat for the Mojo Monday #543 Challenge

Hello Happy Stampers and welcome to the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. What??? It's not Monday??? HA! I'm a tad behind in getting my submission in but the challenge is open to participants thru August 23rd. Come join the fun! :) Check out my entry. 

Grumpy Cat! 

Fun right?!

From the moment I saw that cat on the Designer Series Paper, I couldn't wait to cut him out and use him. 

Then I got brain block. 

Mojo Monday to the rescue! This sketch was PERFECT for focusing my attention on Mr. Grouchypants! :) 

How fun is that sketch? You know you wanna try it too. C'mon! Click on the sketch above to take you to the entries and to join us.  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Of course he had to have some bling ;) 

A peek at the inside and the envelope. 

What d'ya think?! 
Fun, right?
I can't wait to see what you make!

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! Love that grumpy cat. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julee. Love the sketch and I love playing along on Mojo Monday!

      Delete