Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Faith Over Fear

Hello Stampers! I've had this card in my drafts just waiting to be posted for the longest time. I've been meaning to redo it but it looks like that's not going to happen so I'm going to go ahead and share it with all of you :) When I saw that cross in the His Love stamp set, I knew I needed it. It looks very western to me. Then I saw the saying in the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set and just knew these two items needed to be together! I also knew I wanted to make them brown and teal. 


That's where my errors came in. 1. I didn't like my coloring and 2. I didn't have matching ribbon, but I made it work - because that's what we do as crafters, right?! 
I won't stop being a perfectionist though. The coloring and the colors not matching perfectly are bothering me, but I bet they wouldn't bother the recipient! So, here you go - my cardmaking in all of it's flaws ;) 

And that's as simple as it gets. 

What are you stamping? I'd love to see your projects!

~Kim~



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment