Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Funky ZOOM Card- Layering Circles Technique

 Hello there Happy Stampers!

Today I participated in another fun Zoom event. These Layering Circles cards are all the rage right now on our Demonstrator board. Nancy Legate (our Zoom leader) figured the technique out and set out to wow us all. She certainly did! I liked my first card but felt it was a bit nekkid 😲😜 So I set out to change that and this card was born. 


My circle colors finally lined up and I finally found a use for that beautiful glimmer paper!

And, of course, I had to add some fun to the inside of my card ;) 

Check out that glimmer on those ombre letters!
I think that glimmer paper is a MUST in any crafters tool box ;) 

And here is my first attempt at this technique. It's cute and all, but see how my circles don't line up?
It was driving me nuts! The purple lined up but I needed to switch the green and red. Now my OCD can rest peacefully - until the next card ;) 
So tell me, what are your thoughts? Which one do you like better and why?


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment