Monday, January 4, 2021

Sale-A-Bration Starts Tomorrow & New Class in the Mail Offering!

Hello there and Happy Sale-A-Bration Eve!!!

That's right! Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow! Woot! Woot! Only 14 hours from now! I'm so excited!

------->😁😁😁<-------

And you know what that means....

FREE STUFF!!!

Who doesn't like FREE STUFF???

In light of the start of SAB, I am bringing my Class in the Mail back. 


Announcing my January Class in the Mail! I am using the Ice Cream Corner Suite on pages 48 & 49 of the new mini catalog. You can get the ENTIRE suite (stamp set, punch, designer series paper, ribbon and sprinkles) for just $56 starting tomorrow! 

AND, if you buy the suite (#155984) you will be eligible for a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item! 

This class will include 1 regular card, 2 fun folds AND a shaker card. Whoop! Whoop!!!

As always, I will provide all the cardstock, embellishments, punched and die cut items and directions to make all four cards. You will need to buy the stamps (I am not allowed to stamp for you, per Stampin' Up's rules) or use something you currently have in your stash. :) 

Cost is $20 payable to me via Paypal's Friends & Family option to paintfancy@yahoo.com. Deadline to order is January 15th. I will get all of the cardstock cut and in the mail as close to that date as possible.

***Please note - the mail service has been very slow. I will do my part within the dates noted, however, I have no control at how fast the packages will get to you. You are welcome to come by and pick them up if you live near me. ***


Packets are limited so please reserve yours by sending payment as soon as possible. 

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

No comments:

Post a Comment