Monday, November 8, 2021

Tea Light Fireplace Card for Kylie's November Blog Hop

                                             

Hello :) 
Today I am partaking in Kylie's November edition of her Monthly Blog Highlights Contest. The Top 10 vote winners get to participate in an International Blog Hop. 
I would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to vote for my card. (#11)  
I've made a tea light Fireplace card for this month's submission. 

Check it out: 
I love how the light in the tea light mimics fire. It's so realistic :) 

Here's a short video so you can see it better:

The frame and the mantel were made using the Window Flower Box Dies on In Good Taste DSP and the knobs are Gold Gilded Gems

The shelves & sentiment backing were made with the Painted Label Dies and the "Wallpaper" is the Simply Elegant Specialty paper. So pretty!

A touch of elegance on the back.

The card folds nice & flat for mailing. 

To vote just click on the button below or click HERE. My card is #11. Please click on the heart in the upper right-hand corner and it will turn red so you know that you're vote counted. You can vote for 5, but it isn't mandatory. You are allowed to vote for just one if you'd like. I really appreciate your support with this! 
#11



Product List

15 comments:

  1. Amazing as always headed over to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the fire! This card is amazing Kim. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! And thanks for hosting for us!

      Delete
  3. I love your card, Kim!! You and I both had the same idea for fireplace cards this month!! 😊 ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cracks me up that we both have the same name and the same card idea :)

      Delete
    2. Your fireplace card is amazing!! Love the video, too!!

      Delete
  4. I love everything about this card! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME❣❣❣ L💜VE This!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally over the top Kim! Love it! I have a stone fireplace, I may need to give this a go 😉

    ReplyDelete