Monday, November 15, 2021

Whimsy & Wonder Fun Fold

Hello there! 

Today I want to share an awesome card I received in a swap with my Stampin' Stray Duckling friends. This card was made by Sheryl Diemer. I'm not sure what the fold is called, but it's super fun!

And I can't say enough how much I LOVE this suite. It is GORGEOUS and it's even prettier in person! 


I love everything about Sheryl's card and was so happy to receive it in the swap. 
Aaaaaand, speaking of my duckling friends, I got to spend 2 days with a few of them this past weekend. 

Stampin' Up! usually has a convention in November every year called OnStage. This year it was virtual so a few of us Ducklings rented a gathering room and hotel rooms and "attended" together. Check it out:
There were tables and chairs all around this living space that we used to craft. It was such a nice place to hang out and watch the festivities on a big screen together.

These are the items that came in the Swag Box that was available prior to the event.

And a little selfie before we finished on Saturday. 
If you'd like to join the fun with us, there's a HUGE special going on right now...You get to order $125 worth of merchandise for only $75!!!!! And they throw in a full Paper Pumpkin craft box too! 

In the 7 years that I've been a demo, I've never seen this big of a recruiting promo! And, if you sign up right now, you'll be able to order from the upcoming January through June mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration on December 1st - a whole month early!!! 
Win, Win, WIN!!!

Just click the "Join the Fun" link above :) 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment