Monday, November 1, 2021

We Bee Stamping TEAM Blog Hop - Designer Series Paper

Hello there! The We Bee Stamping Team is excited to bring you more inspiration through our monthly Blog Hop. This month we are focusing on all the gorgeous Designer Series Paper (DSP) we have in our catalogs. I chose the Sweet Stockings DSP. I love all the fun animal images and they're super easy to fussy cut. 


I've loved the light bulb sheet since the first time I looked at the catalog, but check out those cute dog & cat images! Heeheehee! Love them!
The flap tucks under the cat when the card is closed. 


Surprise! Kitty in the box inside. LOL! 

And I just couldn't resist a close-up of this guy. He cracks me up every time I look at him! 

That's it for me today. Please check out the fun contributions from the rest of my friends by clicking on the links below. 

HAPPY BLOG BUZZING!

~Kim~


              Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love that designer series paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is great with that DSP, I can just see it all wrapped up in lights and NOT happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the animals! That cat makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete