Thursday, October 28, 2021

4 Panel Interactive Halloween Card

 Hello Stampers!

As we head towards Halloween this weekend, I find myself winding down on the Halloween cards, but this paper is so dang cute, I had to give it one more go. I started by coloring a sheet of the black & white Cute Halloween DSP with my Stampin' Blends. 

I needed a theme that had lots of different options for the inside of this card as you will see. The Cute Halloween DSP fit the bill perfectly. You're probably thinking, "Well, that looks funky, Kim." Check out the video below to see how it works moving. So fun! :) 

The squares are 2x2


Mechanism:

And there you have it - a fun moving Halloween card. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love the inside movement Kim!! Have not seen this fun fold before and will have to try one now of course : )

    ReplyDelete