Friday, October 1, 2021

October We Bee Stamping TEAM Blog Hop Fall Is In The Air

 

Hello there! The We Bee Stamping Team is excited to bring you more inspiration through our monthly Blog Hop. Our theme this month is Fall is in the Air :) I love this DSP from the Beauty of the Earth 12x12 DSP pack. It's very Fall-ish to me so I built my card around it. 

I adhered my DSP to the card front then punched an opening using my Everyday Label punch. I had the little piggy from Joyful Life already colored, cut out and just sitting on my drafting table beckoning to be used. He's so cute! I love the greeting on the front of this card too. It was the biggest draw for me to buy the Festive & Bright stamp set. :) 
The sentiment inside is from the Well-Defined stamp set. Doesn't the piggy look like he's getting the warm fuzzies from thinking about someone dear to him? Maybe the cocoa or coffee has something to do with that too 😉

I colored the piggy with Stampin Blends then I added some Shimmery Crystal Effects to his glasses. You can see it a bit in the pic below. I love using it for eyes and glasses.


And there you have it! That's it for me today. Please check out the beautiful cards the rest of my friends have made by clicking on the links below. 

HAPPY BLOG BUZZING!


              Buzz this way to Leigh Amburgey's blog         Buzz this way to Linda Bauwin's blog

                

Product List

4 comments: