Monday, October 18, 2021

Fancy Gate Fold Halloween Card with Video Tutorial

Hello there! I'm finally starting to get caught up from my week of horseback riding in Missouri. We had a really nice time. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to get away and I'm thankful to get back home :) 

Today I'm sharing a fun and easy creative fold card with you. 

I call it a Fancy Gate Fold. It's another one that we learned in one of our Mystery Stamping sessions with our Fun Fellow Stampin Stray Duckling,  Nancy Legate. Every week Nancy makes sure we have measurement for another card to stamp with everyone on Zoom on Monday nights. If you can't make it, she provides the directions for you. I have the greatest Stampin' Buddies! 

Anyhow, onto the card. I love Halloween - well, the fun Halloween stuff- not the creepy, scary stuff. And Stampin' Up! did not disappoint this year with their paper. Just look how cute these cards turned out with the Cute Halloween paper (yep! that's the name of it, LOL!) and the Frightfully Cute bundle.  

I switched it up a bit with each card. The witch card uses a popped-up gate to hold it closed. The bat card uses a belly band. 

And for an added pop, I used the Black Glitter Paper for some of my elements.


Complete instructions with measurement can be found in the video below. 

Click on any of the products below to take you to my online store. 

HAPPY STAMPING!

~Kim~


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment