Monday, October 4, 2021

Kylie's October Blog Hop Triangle Fun Fold with FREE Template!

                                            

Hello :) 
Today I am participating in Kylie's October edition of her Monthly Blog Highlights Contest. Our theme is always Thank You because you just can't say it enough :) 
The Top 10 vote winners get to participate in an International  Blog Hop. 
I would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to vote for my card by clicking on the link below.  😀
Today I re-vamped a card that I made a couple months ago. I didn't like the way the center triangle flopped so I created a cut to make it stand up on it's own :) The template is below. 
You can see the cut inside here. I love the way we can use our Stitched Triangle dies with this card. They make it super easy to decorate! There's still plenty of room on the white triangle to write a note to your recipient. 


Just fold your card base in half. Measure 2" from the top and the bottom and cut a 1¼" slit.

To vote just click on the button below or click HERE. My card is #4. Please click on the heart in the upper right hand corner and it will turn red so you know that you're vote counted. You can vote for 5, but it isn't mandatory. You are allowed to vote for just one if you'd like. I really appreciate your support with this! 
#4


As always, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me (paintfancy@yahoo.com)

HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

8 comments:

  1. Awesome re-vamped card Kim, with the center triangle standing on it's own. Love the stitched details and space on the white triangle to write a note. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie and thanks for the opportunity to join you!

      Delete
  2. This is a cool card, Kim! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Kim, I’m very fancy fold challenged so I admire your talent🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley! Creative folds are my favorite!

      Delete
  4. Awesome fun fold! I love how elegant your card is.

    ReplyDelete