Monday, October 25, 2021

Simply Elegant Single Layer Card for Kylie's Top 10 Winners Blog Hop

 


At the beginning of almost every month I participate in an International Blog Hop and ask for votes so that I earn my way to this hop. A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who voted for my card. You can see that card HERE. YOUR votes bumped me into the top 10 so that I could participate in this hop today. 

I appreciate this opportunity so much more than you know. 
You're the BEST!

The card I designed for today's hop is a simply elegant, one-layer, Thank You card made with the Elegantly Said bundle.  
Isn't it gorgeous? 
I struggle to make one-layer cards but with products like these it didn't need more layers, imho. 

Check out the detail made with the Stitched Greenery die! I have to admit, I passed this one over in the catalog at first, but after seeing it on other's cards, I just had to add it to my stash. I'm so glad I did!

I heat embossed both sayings to add to the card's elegance. 
...and that paper speaks for itself! I just love how it has silver, gold and copper in it. 
Shiny! 

Please visit Kylie and the rest of the winners by clicking on the links below. 
HAPPY STAMPING!
~Kim~

Product List

18 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love this card, Kim!! Thanks for sharing! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant indeed! Love the stitched detail. Congrats Kim on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing this for us every month Kylie! I really enjoy participating!

      Delete
  3. Very classy card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this and the use of your Greenery Die

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Kim. So well Deserved!!! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! The stitched die just puts this card over the top! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Kim! the embossed layer is beautiful with the dsp, terrific combo! :)

    ReplyDelete