Friday, November 18, 2016

Teddy Bear Gift Bag

This gift bag was offered at the Stray Ducklings Peoria Stamp Fair. I saw it at my fellow duckling's (Debbie Kramer's) card class and just knew I wanted to offer it in my Christmas Card Class. It's cute and simple and whips together quickly. I just know that the recipient of Christmas gifts in this bag are going to love it this year!

I started with a plain white craft bag from Walmart. I added a piece of DSP from the Candy Cane Lane designer series pack, a strip of Real Red Cardstock that I snipped the ends off to form a banner, a delicate white doilies and a circle of the Candy Cane Lane DSP again. The bear was stamped in Chocolate Chip , punched out with the Cookie Cutter punch and adhered to the DSP decorated doily with our Stampin' Dimensionals. The finishing touch was the beary sentiment from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set punch out with the Duet Banner Punch and the Real Red Stitched Ribbon.

Et Viola! Super simple, but totally cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment