Saturday, November 26, 2016

Swap card

I made this card for a swap with my fellow Stray Ducklings (a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators in the area.) I must say, I'm very happy with the result :) The theme of the swap was Washi tape. The red strip at the top under the gold bakers twine (part of the Baker's Twine Trio Pack) is washi tape from the Warmth & Cheer Washi pack

Every Christmas season, I like to make at least one card that uses a tea light. There's just something festive about that for me. This is just a simple tent card in Old Olive cardstock. I stamped the trees with the Peaceful Pines stamp set then cut all of them out using the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies.

I stamped the Seasons Greetings like it was hanging from the Washi tap.  

Both sentiments are from the  Seasonal Bells Stamp Set
The center tree is made using shipping tape and Dazzling Diamonds then backing both with Vellum

And here it is all lit up. :) 


I really enjoyed making these cards for our swap. I sincerely hope the recipients enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment