Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tools, tools & more tools!

I'm still diggin' the Nailed It bundle. Pair it with the Foil Sheets and you've got quite a masterpiece going on- especially for that special guy in your life. 

I love how the foil makes these tools really stand out! 


I added a strip of foil that I embossed with the Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) to add even more dimension to the card. The base is Delightful Dijon. The nails & screws are stamped in Basic Gray and Delightful Dijon. The screw driver head is Early Espresso. All the tools/nuts/bolts were die cut using the matching framelits. 

I love this bundle and I would love to be your demonstrator. Please contact me at Paintfancy@yahoo.com if I can be of any assistance to you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment