Friday, February 17, 2017

Watercolored Nailed It

 Good morning crafters!
When I first saw the Nailed It set in the Occasions Catalog, I just knew it was going to be a big hit. We always need masculine cards and let's face it, guys are hard to make or buy cards for! This set solves that problem and is so fun to play with!


I used Delightful Dijon as the base. I stamped the hammer and saw in black archival ink and watercolored them with our new Watercolor Pencils. I can't get enough of those! They're so easy to use! After they dried, I masked them with a post-it note and stamped the nails & screws in Smoky Slate. 

I embellished a Foil Sheet with our new Hexagon Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add some depth to my card. That folder sure makes and impression! (Pun intended).
I added the sentiment from the stamp set and cut it out using the matching framelits. 

Et Voila! All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment